With more than 50 years’ collective experience in developing and implementing credit, debit and smart card processing systems for a major card issuer in South Africa, VCS was quick to identify the niche presented in providing a solution that exactly meets these needs.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that Virtual extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on Virtual menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Virtual Merchant ID: If you want to enable Virtual within your mobile app then enter Virtual merchant id here.
- Virtual Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Virtual .
- Mode: Select the mode of Virtual either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application