Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.They think that building an internet business is a problem rooted in code and design, not finance. Their developer-friendly APIs let our users focus on building great products.
They love the web and care deeply about beautiful code, APIs, and documentation. They really like startups and building products—the people at Stripe have previously helped start Skype, Lala, Act Blue, Kickoff, Interstate, Automatic, Encyclopedia, GazeHawk, and Wesabe.
Stripe’s investors include Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and PayPal co-founders Peter Thiel, Max Levchin, and Elon Musk.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that a Stripe extension is installed on your Magento store.
Now Click on Stripe menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Stripe Merchant ID: If you want to enable Stripe within your mobile app then enter Stripe merchant id here.
- Stripe Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Stripe.
- Mode: Select the mode of Stripe either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application