Note : Please stop the compilation process if it’s running, before uninstalling the Mofluid plugin. After the uninstallation is complete, you can re-run the compilation.
Please follow this un-installation document to un-install Mofluid-1 plugin from your Magento store.
Mofluid 2 :
1. Run following command to uninstall Mofluid plugin :
php bin/magento module:disable Mofluid_Mofluidapi2 Mofluid_Notifications Mofluid_Payment
rm -rf var/cache/* var/di/* var/page_cache/* var/view_preprocessed/* generated/* pub/static/*
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/
2. Login to phpMyAdmin, and search for tables containing the word “mofluid”. You will find following table (there may be some others as well though). Remove/delete these tables as well from database if they are not removed by uninstallation :
3. Remove all entries from setup_module table having “mofluid“ as prefix.
4. Remove Mofluid folder from app/code/ from Magento root directory:
rm -rf app/code/Mofluid (For Ubuntu)
rd /s /q app\code\Mofluid (for Windows)
5. Ensure to flush the cache.
6. Mofluid (Magento 2) un-installation is complete now.