Paytm is India’s largest mobile commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps. They have over 100mn registered users. In a short span of time Paytm has scaled to more than 60 Million orders per month.Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications.
One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.They strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team spends hours designing each new feature and obsesses about the smallest of details.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that a Paytm extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on Paytm menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Paytm Merchant ID: If you want to enable Paytm within your mobile app then enter Paytm merchant id here.
- Paytm Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Paytm.
- Mode: Select the mode of Paytm either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application