At the very start of the Dutch e-commerce revolution in 1999, MultiSafepay was one of the pioneers in the industry serving the first online webshops in the Netherlands. With just a handful of developers, we started with the development of our MultiSafepay payment technology. Simplicity, transparency and service were, and still are, at the heart of everything we do.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that Multisafepay extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on Multisafepay menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Multisafepay Merchant ID: If you want to enable Multisafepay within your mobile app then enter Multisafepay merchant id here.
- Multisafepay Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Multisafepay .
- Mode: Select the mode of Multisafepay either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application