Instamojo lets you collect payments instantly. Start simply by creating a link by adding details. Share with your audience, through a link. And start collecting payments in minutes!
We provide you an out-of-the-box e-commerce framework that takes care of mundane stuff from payments to delivery. All you need to do is share a link wherever your audience is.Thousands of users are using Instamojo to collect payments for ebooks, reports, tickets, tutorials, merchandise, invoices, services, and much more.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that Instamojo extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on Instamojo menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Instamojo Merchant ID: If you want to enable Instamojo within your mobile app then enter Instamojo merchant id here.
- Instamojo Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Instamojo .
- Mode: Select the mode of Instamojo either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application