CCAvenue is South Asia’s largest payment gateway solution powering thousands of eMerchants with real time, multi-currency, multiple payment options online payment processing services. The solution is powered by proprietary technology that integrates transaction processing, advance shopping cart, auction payment collection facility, fraud control, financial reporting and order tracking. CCAvenue is the only complete PG solution in the region that has the unique ability to offer the full spectrum of Internet payment options.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that a CCAvenue extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on CCAvenue menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- CCAvenue Merchant ID: If you want to enable CCAvenue within your mobile app then enter CCAvenue merchant id here.
- CCAvenue Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by CCAvenue.
- Mode: Select the mode of CCAvenue either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application