Apple Pay is simple to use and works with the cards you already have on the devices you use every day. And because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay — in fact, they aren’t stored on your device at all — using Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad is the safer and more private way to pay.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect:
- Sign in your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that an Apple pay extension is installed in your Magento store.
Now Click on Apple Pay menu and the following window will appear.
- Status: Payment method appears in App when selected as Enabled.
- Apple Pay Merchant ID: If you want to enable Apple Pay within your mobile app then enter Apple Paymerchant id here.
- Apple Pay Merchant Key: Here enter merchant key shared by Apple Pay.
- Mode: Select the mode of Apple Pay either Test or Live as per details entered in Merchant id and key.
After filling all the configuration click on save button on top right corner. Services enabled from Payment configuration in Magento panel will be reflected as Mode of Payment for application